We are very grateful that you are considering giving us your time and expertise as a volunteer to achieve our visions for the local community of Banff and Macduff and the outlying areas. With your help, we can reach many more elderly, families, children and young people in our community. Not only will you be making a huge difference to the lives of those around you, but you will feel great, make new friends, work with amazing people and get to know so much more about yourself as well!
Ten ways your time can change someone’s life
The variety of volunteer opportunities means our volunteers are never bored. Volunteer work is inspiring, rewarding and enjoyable.
Below are 10 reasons for volunteering:
- You can make a difference to the lives of people in our community
- You will feel great about yourself
- You will meet some really interesting people
- Not only will you be inspired, but you will be inspiring other people
- Get out and about locally
- It is good for your career
- You could learn new skills
- If you are retired you might have some time on your hands
- Volunteering is flexible in the hours you offer
- Come and be part of a range of exciting growing local community projects